Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's been TOO long.

Do you guys recognize my background? If you don't it's definitely been too long since you've last seen a picture of the library.

Trust me, it really has been a long time for myself since I've been in the library.

I mean, I've been going to the library periodically since school started, but I never really spent a good amount of time there. Even yesterday night, I was just there for an hour, maybe an hour and a half. I know it'll take some good time to get used to going back there so late.

Also, with it only having been the 2nd week of school, the library has been kind of dead at night. I'm pretty sure the library is getting more action during the day than it has been during the night. That will change as the semester goes on though ...

As for now this is all I'm going to write seeing as I'm working on Calculus problems.

Just hang in there, post will be more frequent as the semester gets more and more demanding. For now though this will have to do. I'll be sure to make a note of some of the changes in the library as I write more.

Love you guys. Thanks for continuing to follow this blog as the adventures take a sharp turn to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment