Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Friday, July 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:


CAITLIN CHU

Note to Tarra: I almost forgot that the three of us took a picture together at Relay for Life. Had I forgotten it would have been a picture of Kurt, Caitlin, and me. *phew*

How old is Caitlin now!? FINALLY 19!!

While we're not in the library to really celebrate her birthday, Tarra (mainly Tarra) and I thought that it was deserving to give Caitlin here a birthday blog. If I were you guys, just pretend that we're all in the library. Heck, pretend that you're in your library back at home :)

Seeing as Caitlin has just turned 19, this upcoming school year she'll be faced with her fellow classmates turning 20, haha. It's alright Caitlin, you aren't the youngest of our class, just pretty close to being there :P

For those that are new to the blog, you've got about 80+ some posts to catch up, but for the sake of catching you up, Caitlin is one of our many followers. She has been there since the beginning. When I say that though I don't mean she's been in the library since the beginning, but she has been following us since the very first post. I'm pretty sure she even commented on that post. Take a look for yourself. Besides gracing the blog with her comments, Caitlin also made a few appearances in the blog as well. Although, there might not be a lot of blogs tagged with Caitlin's name, Tarra and I both know that Caitlin went from following the blog from her room to eventually being in the action of the blog as she studied in the library. In fact, I remember when I posted up the final vlog Caitlin was on that watching it within the 10 minutes that they had been up. That's some loyalty there!

So Caitlin, from Tarra and me: We wish you a Happy 19th Birthday. May it be an awesome year. I know 19 was (and still is) a good year from me. Thank you so much for being a follower from day one. You've been here with this blog when it started out rough and you've still managed to follow this blog as it under goes some drastic changes. Thanks so much Caitlin!

P.S. To our readers/followers, expect more birthday blogs to grace the pages of The Adventures of Rick & Tarra.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you guys, thanks!! This made me smile :D

    And no, thank you, Rick and Tarra, for creating an outlet during those stressful moments of the semester. I always enjoy checking the blog and reading new adventures.

    But thank you again, I feel apart of those special people who did receive birthday blogs. Rick and Tarra, you are awesome! And I miss you both!

    ReplyDelete