Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Monday, May 17, 2010

CLOSED on Sundays

My public library is closed on Sundays.  

At UP, I could spend my whole Sunday in the library if I wanted to, but it was pretty typical to find me there after mass till closing.  Ah...you know those Study Sundays when you attempt to do all the homework you had to do over the weekend. Bah...I hated those.

Anywho, the Elk Grove Library opens at noon tomorrow, which is perfect because I can head over there after my morning run! Woot! ;)

I'm sorry for this delay. As mentioned before, things have been really busy since I've returned home. 

TOMORROW!!!

Get ready for the finale!  Well, at least my finale (for now).

Rick has summer school, starting tomorrow, and he wanted to give his two cents about being back on campus and in the library. So the adventures continue...kinda.

Guess you never know what to expect on The Adventures of Rick and Tarra.

Ciao! ;)

P.S. I did see Iron Man 2 on Friday, hence why I didn't write then. Btw...if you haven't seen that movie, you should go see it. LOVED IT! Then for Saturday, I was doing some more cleaning and organizing and some more movie watching. Ah...it's summer! Keep your shorts on...the blog is coming.

P.P.S. The picture was taken in the bonus room in my house. We have lots of bookshelves lining one wall, like a library! haha My brother, Kyle, joined me. :)

4 comments:

  1. http://www.librarieshawaii.org/locations/hawaii/hilo.htm
    This is my public library at home. However, it's closed on sundays AND mondays. How's that for ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading the FINALE!!

    We have a room in our house too that just has shelves of books that could go on FOR DAYS!!

    ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess according to our library's website ... It's open, but from 1-5 PM.

    Kind of lame now that I think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evan: That's how my public library used to be, but now they changed it. YAY! :D

    Rick: Yeah, I'm guessing public libraries have a more limited time schedules than college ones.

    ReplyDelete