Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Waiting...

Yeah I know you've been waiting for my last post - my personal closing statement to the excellent adventures of Rick and Tarra.

Well, I've been at home - unpacking, cleaning, organizing, shopping, running, applying for jobs/internships, traveling, sleeping, watching TV, etc. It's been a busy time since I've returned to the Golden State. I haven't really had a chance to hit up the public library to finish off the blog.

However, I will try my best to get to the library this weekend! I just remembered the fambam and I are watching Iron Man 2 tomorrow, so the blog might need to be put off for another day. Sorry folks!

Anyway, I just wanted to give you a quick update because I've heard a bunch of you are waiting, including my buddy Rick!

Don't worry! The blog is coming! ;)

P.S. The picture is from my room. Nothing like having a bunch of high school yearbooks and Harry Potter (7th book is missing though)!

No comments:

Post a Comment