Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Encyclopedia of Christmas ...

*This post will be short, I'll write more later though when I have the chance :)

I hope most of you guys enjoyed Tarra's last words, but it's time that this blog gets going again.

In light of summer vacation, there is barely anyone here in the library. So I thought I'd do like a segment of "Books you didn't know were in the library"

Note to readers: I honestly don't know what kind of books we have in the library, so it'll be a scavenger hunt for me to be able to do this.

Anyways, today while I was working on my BibTrad paper I decided to take a break and walk around the library and see what was on the shelves...

Did you guys know that the library has an encyclopedia of Christmas? I didn't know that, obviously, but I wish I had the chance to look through it. That darn BibTrad paper that I put off all weekend kept me from looking at it.

I promise though that I will take a look and let you guys know exactly what's in it!

1 comment:

  1. aww man...i want to do this segment too!!

    you have to write about that book about swear words in the reference section!

    (hmmm...almost sounds like finding a book in the restricted section at the hogwarts library! bahahaha!!!)

    okay but really...this segment sounds pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete