Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

sorry guys.

I feel I should write a post letting everyone know that I've been sick and that's why I haven't been able to finish up the "swear word" post. In fact, I'll probably continue this segment of "Books you didn't know were in the library" into the school year because I'm going to be gone by the end of next week.

Man this summer semester went by REALLY fast.

Again sorry guys, I've been sick. The library is one of the last places I'd like to spread my germs, haha.

On the plus side - I've gotten some reading, some bibtrad-ness done while I've spent time out of the classroom/library and inside my covers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment