Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Friday, June 25, 2010

See you guys in August!

Last time I wore this yellow shirt it was someone's birthday! :D

Anyways, I just want to say that I'm leaving the University of Portland campus today to go home and get some R&R!!

But just because I won't be here at the UP Library to blog, just keep an eye out because Tarra and I might periodically post something up? Maybe even from my library back at home!? HEY!!

Keep it real guys and I can't wait to see everyone in August!!

4 comments:

  1. whoa...accidentally hit the edit pencil. didn't know i could edit your posts! don't worry...i didn't change anything!

    anywho...good update. did you post it on facebook? i didn't see it. we should probably do that again.

    alrighty...let's definitely try to post something if we can while we're away from the UP lib. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! You can edit my posts!? Weird!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah...must be an admin thing.

    ReplyDelete