Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Its crowded... too crowded.

So I am on the balcony... and its intense. 10 people. 9 computers. 7 macs. 4 water bottles. 2 guys. and only one person actually being productive... and that's the girl without the computer.. hahaha

I have been in the library working on my paper for Dr. Dempsey's prophets course... it has been a killer! Now I get to take some time and revise, ReVIse, REVISE! While listening to Disney music, because there is no other way to talk about conflict in the Bible through the eyes of the prophets...

Also a fun fact, I haven't chilled with Madison in the library in ages... its horrible! I'm sleeping, she's here.. She's working, I'm here... it is a horrible pattern that needs to be fixed... hopefully tonight will be the night!

Alrighty, back to Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Habakkuk, Micah, and Zephaniah. I'll tell them you said hello!

Enjoy your day folks!

Peace,
Zack

2 comments:

  1. You know how they have the funny box, the interesting box, and the cool box? I wonder if somehow I can make a sad panda box.....? Cuz i'd probs check it. Since the last time we were both even remotely close to the same time of studying was before dinner. Haha.

    ReplyDelete