Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

no way.

It's been too long, and you know what though? I'm kind of alright with it. I definitely miss writing on this blog, which is no longer titled The Adventures of Rick and Tarra. Trust me, if it was still titled that, Zack and Madison would be having some serious identity issues ;)

Seriously though, it's been quite some time since I last wrote, and I do apologize to all of you out there for not having written, but let me tell you a little something-something.

I've barely gone into the library this semester. Let alone go in when it's around the time of 8 PM - 12 AM, which all of you from last year know those were the sweet hours in which you'd see Tarra and me there.

This semester has been a bittersweet one in that I don't spend much time in the library anymore. I have found other places to study and do work without getting as distracted as I did. Take my word though, I definitely miss the library and the adventures that Tarra and I had. That was the thing though, those were adventures were the ones I had with Tarra. I find it so fitting that Madison and Zack are having their own adventures in the library. In fact, I like the idea of the blog having been "passed" down to former readers of The Adventures of Rick and Tarra.

In all honesty, it's kind of like through the original blog Tarra and I were able to let people know that the library isn't just a dull place to study. It's a place where adventures can happen. It's cheesy, but it's true.

So, to Madison and Zack!! Let your adventures being ... well actually .... let your adventures continue!

PS. I was in the library the other day and caught myself in a few pictures with Madison. It's nice to be a reader now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment