Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Unproductivity


Bet you can't guess where I am right now. No. I am actually not in the library. Suprisingly. Here is the story.

At 12:30 I was on my way to the library, which then realized I didn't have the book I needed to study with so I stopped my Maggie May's appartment, at which point I was going to get coffee before studiously studying Behavioral Neuroscience. However, once I got just past Chiles, I realized I had forgotten my charger. To charge my dead computer. In order to take notes. So basically I would have been screwed had I not gone back to get it. So I started walking back, on the fields side sidewalk, of course. Realized, I don't want to have to walk all the way back to the Library, so walked in front of fields/padre and decided just to go to the anchor to get coffee, and then walked back and am currently being EXTREMELY unproductive for the last 3 hours in Joolia Magoolia's room. So far today I have addicted myself to likealittle high quality UP flirting, Smosh Taturdays, listening to Disney Songs, and checked Facebook several times, updating my status every 5 seconds.

Julia is convinced today was just not meant to be for homework. I guess I am starting to agree with her at the moment.

So. Whats up? How's life? Good?

You know what I don't like? When you are walking, you see someone you know, and they say hi, and you say hi, and they say how's it goin, and you say good, how are you, and they say good. But when they ask you, they honestly don't seem to care, unless they actually stop and talk, which no one has time to these days. I like stopping, giving the person a good, quality, personable, hug, and finding out how their day has actually gone. People are just to busy these days. I just want to have one big socializing day. No homework, no studying. No worries. Nothing. But then again I also want to live in a tree. Pipe dream though.

I also find it awkward when you wave to someone as they are coming out of the bathroom. Teehee. I don't give high fives. For obvious reasons......

I think thats all for now. Yay for library posts not in the library!

OWN IT!

Madison Delaney Blake


2 comments: