Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wait, who was in the Library?

A common blog topic by Rick Baleros last year on "The Adventures of Rick and Tarra" were people he would happen upon in the library whilst studying. I have not done much of that this year.

Until now.

But why now you ask?

Because. This is someone that is
noteworthy to be in the library.

I will admit, this person was also in the library yesterday.

However, I did not have my computer with me and was unable to snap a photo with this individual outside of his natural setting.

BUT TODAY I DID!

Who is this creature I speak of?

KYLE FREAKING HAMM!

Oh isn't he so hammsome?

Sorry. I just had to.

I'm not going to lie, it was quite weird when he suggested a trek to the library after breakfast. But I did no deny for I knew this would be one of my few chances to actually get a photo with him while he was actually here. In my second home. How glorious.

Oh library how I missed you so due to Thanksgiving break. However, I am back, and ready to learn!

Hope everyone had a glorious Thanksgiving break, and are excited for one more week of school, dead week-which, you can be sure you will see several blogs during the course of dead week-finals, and eventually Christmas break! EEPY EEPY!

Own it!
Madison Delaney Blake

2 comments: