Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Spot...

Life in the library is difficult considering I have been here for the better half of two hours and still have yet to do anything academic. I blame the change in scenery, from the lovely second pillar to the corner seat... its a tough day on the balcony.

Madison is looking semi-productive and she fed her caffeine addiction with a mocha chai latte with extra whip, non-fat, with no foam and its iced... wait.. I really have no clue what she got... I'm sure it sounds excellent!

I have class soon, so I'm hoping that I will be productive for the next little bit, and I'm hoping the person in my spot with a bright purple cast doesn't make that part of the balcony his home because I will need my productive spot back soon!

I thought the library was supposed to be a productive location, but today it hasn't been. I'll say hi to Public Relations for you!

All the best!

Zack

1 comment:

  1. Haha the library isn't productive all the time...

    ...and Public Relations at the library, well, I think I spent half the time looking for what I was going to write about instead of actually writing my blog posts. Whoops.

    Or I'd write on this blog instead. Haha

    Good luck fellow CST buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete