Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Late.


This has to be by far the latest Zack and I have both been in the library

at the same time.

Its weird.

Check out how much he has spread his wings!


Everything you see is his.

Which is probs about half of the section between the two blue columns
On the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

While I was at work, there were about 10 villa guys, and 1 girl, that walked through the library in tennis shoes, villa scarves
and their skivvies.
I was confused.

Is that even allowed?

I bet there was some shrinkage......

No doubt.

There may have been snow tonight. HOWEVER!
I have been in the library since 2:00.

You do the math. (thats 9 hours).

New record?
Not quite.
But i'm getting there!

Guess I better get back to work.

Own it!

Madison Delaney Blake

P.S. Zack is a really intense highlighter. His face is so serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment