Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another day in the library ... during Spring Break :D

So, I said I most likely won't be coming into the library today, that was surely a lie, haha.

I woke up early enough to come in here, so I thought I would. Before I tell you any library stories I have a story to tell all of you, a personal one.

I have a sinus infection, haha. It was actually kind of funny because when the doctor was taking some wax out from my ear [sorry, a little too much I know, haha] I was laughing hysterically because I'm so ticklish X)



Ok, moving on from that. I'm here in the library and the only person I know, and can honestly say I see is ... Scott Olberding. He's not working today at the desk, he's just working like a regular civilian - kind of like myself.

If I wanted to, I could go take a picture with him, but I'm one of the following:

1) Lazy and don't really feel like it, nor do I feel like saying "hi" or striking up a conversation of some sort

2) I don't have any picture taking device on me right now. No laptop. No camera.

3) Even if I did - they're most likely dead, haha.


That's all for today. Tomorrow is Friday. A little soon and a little shocked. My parents come down on Saturday. Tarra comes back on Saturday too. Before we know it the library will be FULL of the usual faces that we see.

I hope everyone has been having an amazing Spring Break, because I know I have (despite the fact that I'm in the library and doing homework).


:D

5 comments:

  1. 4. You might give him a sinus infection.

    Well, maybe. You never know.

    I know break goes by fast sometimes. Bummer. Oh well. I know I had a fun one, but definitely need to get some work done before heading back to school. See ya soon buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Rick, doing homework in the library during spring break. Actually, I'm doing homework while I'm at home so it doesn't make it any better. Well I'm glad you are being productive! I'm sorry about your sinus infection! I had one of those too but like 2 weeks ago. Oh boy, we were both sick at pretty much the same time. Go figure! Well my friend, I'll see you back at school on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, interesting.

    I wonder who marked that one up that way? I know it wasn't me!

    Also, Tarra - I don't know if I could have given him a sinus infection. I could have gotten him sick, but according to the health center I'm a normal temperature.

    Haha.

    Caitlin - we pretty much were :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I marked interesting. Mystery solved.

    True, you did have multiple opportunities to infect him. I guess he has a strong immune system!

    ReplyDelete