Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

That dumb shelf ...

First off, you really should be doing your homework right now.

You know how I know that? Because I need to be doing homework right now too. Anyways, this is going to be a quick update.

Like Tarra said in the last blog, it's time to kick it into high gear and get work done son. Unfortunately, I don't know what happened in the library yesterday night because I was not here :( I was in Fields studying for a Biology test that I had today. I would so LOVE to tell you about retro viruses and inducible/repressible operons. But this blog is neither the time nor place to do so.

Back to library business, I came to the library on Sunday for about an hour and saw the original crew that is usually around (Scott & Caitlin). Amongst these usual goers though were two new characters to our story: Ian Hilger and Megan Kirchgasler. Sadly, I don't have any pictures with either of the two :(

I then left the library because I was SUPER tired, ha.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I want to say that this took place on Monday night in the library with Tarra. Well, you see there's this table we sit at in the corner of the library. It's a cool table, I prefer it much better than the balcony, BUT there is also this dumb shelf that is near the our table that always shakes when we walk by. First of all, it's really annoying that it does that, but most of all it seriously makes me feel fatter than I know I am. Tarra would say the same, only because she has.

--------------------------------------------------------------
As I sit here, I can see Broom and Olberding. Most likely working on business stuff, or Facebook, ha.

That's all I've got for today folks!

Peace & Love :D

1 comment: