Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Multnomah County Library

So for my capstone, I need to look up women's magazine advertisements from World War II.  Unfortunately our library at UP doesn't have those artifacts, but the Multnomah County Library does!  So I'm here checking out artifacts from "Good Housekeeping" during the years of the war - 1942.  I'll take some study breaks to update, but let's do this!

P.S. Rick and I have decided to take a field trip here.  I think I might actually get more work done here because of it is secluded from the campus.  I just need to get away from campus.  Libraries and coffeeshops please??

2 comments:

  1. Field trip SOON!? PLEASE!!! haha. It looks like fun if you ask me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah, it was pretty cool, despite the homeless people there. they kinda smelled. :( other than that, it's a neat library. almost reminded me of the one i visited in new york city.

    ReplyDelete