Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Now this is called a SUPER belated birthday blog.

Although her birthday was on April 1 (no joke either) I think she deserves a blog, even if it is 10 days late, haha.

So I might as well get to it ....

HAPPY [belated] BIRTHDAY TO:



TARRA MCCURDY

Just like how Scott turned 22 a few posts ago, it was Tarra's turn to turn 22!!

On her birthday she did lots of things, but I know we (Sam, Tarra, Madison and I) went to Little Red for a late lunch. It was my first time going and I must say that it was DELICIOUS!! She did other things, but from what I can remember I was super tired that day and passed out super hard that night.

I hope you had an awesome birthday Tarra!!
----------------------------------------------------
As Tarra and Madison are at the Multnomah County Library, I'm here at the University of Portland library. I kind of look like a serious bum right now with what I'm wearing, haha. Yeah, that's right ... my crew hoodie says Concordia on it. I have a friend there, DEAL WITH IT!

Anyways, I'm just working on BIO Lab stuff and a late CHM Lab Notebook. Since Tarra took pictures of her excel worksheet. I thought I'd do the same and share with you my Biology stuff.



I hope you're all having an awesome Sunday, whether or not it is homework filled or relaxation filled! Only 9 more school days until Finals. We've got this guys, just hang in there :D

PS. Best question of yesterday from my pre-frosh ... "Is the library open right now?" OMG!! I wish it was!

4 comments:

  1. haha Thanks for the SUPER belated blog! haha My birthday was fantastic, btw! :)

    I like how we're repping different schools right now, since I'm wearing a Harward sweatshirt and yesterday I was definitely wearing a Notre Dame one. I need a new UP one, to say the least, then I could rep my own school! haha ;)

    See you later buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, I think Ian Hilger has a new UP sweatshirt!! I tink it is a popular thing to be reppin' different schools. Otherwise, what would have been the point of the sweater exchange I had back during break.

    Speaking of Ian, I need those pictures that he and I took together that night I did my massive blog about the puddle and the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait. Hold up. You and Ian took pictures together?!?! Aww...I want a picture with Ian too. Actually there's a lot of people I want a picture with in the library...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I took pictures with Ian. It was the day you were on the balcony and I was at the table!

    We'll just have to do some massive picture taking when this blog comes to an end :D

    ReplyDelete