Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

HAPPY [belated] BIRTHDAY to...

MEGAN KIRCHGASLER!!

Her birthday was a couple days ago - April 6!  Since she made a guest appearance a couple weeks ago, it's fitting to write a belated birthday blog! Woot!

So yeah, hope you had an amazing birthday, Megan, because you deserve it! You're an awesome friend, and I really appreciate your friendship as well as everything you have done for CPB.  I know you will continue to be a great leader on campus and making people smile and laugh just by being you! I'll miss you next year, but I know you're going to have some excellent adventures in Australia and when you return to UP!  Have a great 20th year! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------

When Megan visited the library, I was on a library adventure with Sam.  We decided to try a change of scenery so we set up camp by those tables where the windows shine down on them.  It was a pleasant surprise to see Megan because I hardly see her in the library.  Madison joined Sam and me that day as well. Fun times!  

Also during that visit, I had an interesting interaction with the library workers (never a dull moment with them, eh?).  So I needed to return some books as well as renew another set of books.   The guy with really blue eyes (think his name is Connor) was helping me figure this out.  He took the books I wanted to return, while I continued to the main check-out counter to renew the rest, where 15 min guy was.  I put my bag of books on the counter, and 15 min guy totally checked what I had in my bag. Uh...just books dude (obviously)!  Connor continued to help me by renewing all my books, even though I only need half of those books still.  The sitch was figured out, and I was good to go. YAY! :)

That's my update from a couple weeks ago. Man...need to keep this blog more regularly updated! Shoot. 

P.S. I kept seeing Ian Hilger during that week that Megan visited.  Never got a picture with him though.  We always just smiled and waved at each other. 
 

1 comment: