Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Good Luck with FINALS!!

It's time!  Finals are ahead of us. 
The final stretch of the 2009-2010 school year! 

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by, and seriously, graduation is less than a week away! CRAZY. o_O

So library time!  EVERY seat was taken this afternoon.  I don't think I have seen the library so full! Shoot. Madison and I were in the basement, working. Well, more like she was working and I was sleeping because I was so tired from another sleepless night.

SIDE NOTE: I feel like I've been having more adventures with Madison than Rick lately. Oh well.

Madison and I took a break by walking to the park.  It was a nice day today!  Too bad this always seems to happen during finals week when everyone needs to be indoors, studying.  Then watch...graduation weekend will be dreary. Blah.

When we returned to the library, we decided it just wasn't our scene because those "soundproof" study rooms are freakin' loud.  People think they are soundproof so they talk in regular voices, but we can definitely still hear them - loud and clear!  I needed to nap any way.  Good thing St. Mary's has those comfy couches AND hardly anyone was using the space to study.  New study space...maybe.

Back in the library later...

Felt pretty productive after dry mounting some photos in the graphics lab.  Too bad the graphics lab worker didn't know what I was asking for, so I had to set it up myself. Oh well.

Sitting in the balcony with Madison...it's 12:32 a.m. and we're still here.  Leaving soon. These extended hours are kinda interesting.  I just hope students don't get so demanding to keep the hours this long.  Seriously people...it's FINALS week. That's the only reason why there's extended hours.

Well, it's back to Fields. Rick should write something, since I've written the last 3 posts.  I know you're busy, friend, but so am I.  Blog writing is my study break. You should take one.

Anyway, GOOD LUCK WITH FINALS loyal followers!  You'll do great! Just think summer vacation is just around the corner! (actually it's more like spring vacation...we get out so darn early! hahaha)

P.S. Drinking water is a good way to stay awake and hydrated!  Grab a sweet water bottle today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment