Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

New 15 Minutes Guy?

While Tarra was working on her tarrea, I came to the library for moral support and to make sure she didn't fall asleep, haha. Anyways, I just 9gag-ed it and YouTubed it all night while Tarra did her homework [like I said earlier ...]

We took some pictures on le photobooth. Some of the last pictures we'll ever take in the library (I'll post those up when I'm actually on my computer). Also, I'm pretty sure that we met the new "15 Minutes Guy"

I don't know his name, but Tarra does because Madison introduced her to him. He is actually pretty cool and the way he spoke to us was pretty funny, haha. He was very chill with us and was actually telling us to go party to our hearts content regardless of our finals. Unlike Tarra, I had none the day after. YAY!! (Sorry Tarra)

That was about it, we had good laughs at 9gag stuff. You guys should totally check out that site if you ever want a good laugh at some pictures. It's kind of like failblog, but not all of the pictures are fail's ha.

I'd love to write more, but I'll save it for the last blog :)

PS. Here are those photos of Tarra, Lia, and me :)

9 comments:

  1. Which one is the new fifteen minutes guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey. atleast they didn't talk trash about you. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm actually quite honored

    i hope you guys partied hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you feel honored in being the new "15 Minutes Guy"

    You did a better job at it compared to the original one, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for pictures with Lia! :D

    ReplyDelete