Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Interactions outside of the library? What!?

This will be really quick of an update, it's just an update to fill you guy's in on the story that I had to tell you (refer to the end of this blog).

Anyways, getting to the story. I was on my way to Theology yesterday [around 10:10ish]. On my way there I was greeted with a rather unexpected surprise ... 15 minutes guy O_O

It was probably the most awkward encounter I've ever had with someone, I barely know the guy and we cross paths and he's all "hey" in a low voice. It was almost as if he wanted to be more peppy with his greeting, ha.

Nonetheless we went our ways, I went to Theology and he went to who knows where, but I've now had an encounter with 15 minutes guy other than him telling me "15 minutes" when it's really only 10 minutes because he started to do his rounds at 11:50. Or when it was really 18 minutes because he started at 11:42, haha.


Oh library.

No comments:

Post a Comment