Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

On the night of the Pub Crawl...

...yeah, I still managed to make it to the library. Not because I want to, but because I have to.  My room is a disaster, and the library keeps me focused...well, definitely more focused than my room does.

I know I might regret not going on the LAST pub crawl of my college career at UP, but really?  Will walking down Lombard, getting drunk (or at least buzzed) be worth the sacrifice of my final tomorrow? I think not.

So yes, I'm in the library when my friends keep texting me to head over to the T-Room.  You guys have your fun.  I'll be studying it up in the library.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Side note about this morning...

The library called me.

I owe them money.

No big.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Side note about yesterday...

Sat at one of those long tables that I don't like. Let me tell you, it's weird sitting at the head of those tables.  I felt I was spying on the entire ground level. Weird.

I was writing an article about a local neighborhood association.  I was so drained from doing my capstone that I kept dozing off. Ah. You know how it is.

Anywho, I saw some of the usual library patrons - Sam, Alli, Cheryl, Jeff, and Jedidiah.  I was sitting with Sam and her housemates until they left to discuss their exam.  Hope that went well for them today.  Jeff and Jedidiah waved to me as they were getting ready to leave. Hope their finals are going well.

(I have a feeling some people don't recognize me with my comb over bangs...haha)

So, Rick and I were separated once again.  We'll reunite tomorrow to write our final blog posts.  Stay tuned.  You don't want to miss those!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope your finals are going well!!  If you're done, safe travels to you. If you still have a few more, GOOD LUCK! You're almost done! YAY! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment