Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Visit #4 & back.

I went on another solo adventure to the Multnomah County Library to do more research.  Things were productive, especially since I keep leaving my headphones in my room.  It really makes me have to work on homework, instead of messing around to find the perfect study music or whatever.  Wish I figured that out before.  Although, I'm really missing music.  Working in silence is great for productivity, but sometimes you just need to drown out all the other noises in the room.  Anywho...got some work done but will probably need to return for hopefully a final visit.  Maybe?! Let's hope so.
---------------------------------------------------------
Now I'm at the UP library.  Rick told me that a BUNCH of people were here tonight, like Lia Samieenejad, Sean Ducey, and one of our most loyal followers - Zack Imfeld! I must be super late or something because no one is here.

Madison is still here though, just saw her walk by (looking for me). hahaha But yeah, I must get back to work. Group project for PR due tomorrow.

Later!

P.S. Look what I can do: 

P.P.S. Still looking to be part of the blog? Let us know when you're in.  We'll definitely be in here on Wednesday from 10 p.m. to midnight (mostly because I have class until 10 and yeah).

Alright...see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment