Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Biology - CHECK. 4 more and counting until summer!

While Tarra has been having adventures with Madison, I've been elsewhere ... FIELDS. I've been there studying for the past few weeks. Studying for the dreaded final that I had this morning. I've also written parts of my lab write-up and my gene therapy essay there.

As for the library, I'm still here, just well ... elsewhere. As in I'm in a different spot that Tarra or Madison are.

It kind of defeats the purpose of Rick & Tarra Adventures, but it's what it is. Later guys! It's finals week and you should all be studying!!

2 comments:

  1. We weren't even in the library when you wrote this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was referring to other nights, not this one. haha

    ReplyDelete