Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Visit #3.

Back in the Multnomah County Library...

I'm still looking at advertisements and recording them in a massive spreadsheet. K-Scall knows my obsession with making charts for organizing things.

By the way, Madison is here with me. She's working on some Spanish homework. We had an adventure using the bus and MAX line. Super easy.  I'll probably be coming down here later this week.

Well, back to work.  I'm looking at ads from the October 1942 issue of Good Housekeeping.  It's interesting looking at all these ads because I think different ads are in magazines nowadays.  I mean, who advertises towels and refrigerators anymore?  Well, there might be some out there in certain magazines, but I guess I haven't seen them in others.  Haha...I should check that out sometime.

Alright, probably will be at UP's library tonight, so more adventures then too.  Hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday! Enjoy the sunshine! :)

P.S. There's so really cool tables with outlets in the middle of the table! That's for you SpeakUP!

P.P.S. Doing some mini-lifecasting in the library on Twitter! Some funny stuff is happening here.

No comments:

Post a Comment