Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

"This table is perfect for dancing on."

Just one of the random quotes I had tonight while studying for my POL200 exam tonight in the library. hahaha

It was an interesting night. Sam and K-Scal were already in the library with their stuff in the basement. I don't really like studying in the basement because it's completely silent, and people always seem pissed when you walk down there to study, like you're invading their space or something. Uh, hello people. It's a library. People have to walk to the place where they are going to study at some point. But yeah, I settled down in the basement and was just uncomfortably hot. Plus it seemed like I was making a ton of noise. As soon as K-Scal came downstairs, I went outside to get some fresh air.

Guess who I found outside? Rick and Madison! We decided to head over to Villa, but first with a pit stop in the library. I needed my ID card. I also got a chance to check out a movie for class - Citizen Kane. Now who was working the media desk? 15 min guy! haha I swear...another Mean Girls moment. Instead of checking out my movie there, we had to walk upstairs together so that I could check it out at the front desk because the computer wasn't working for some reason. Weird. According to Madison, the computer at the media desk worked yesterday...

So yeah, we were on our merry way to Villa. Fun times! This year (probably even just this semester), I've been to Villa (like not just the lobby area) more times than I have in my whole UP career. It really helps that I actually know quite a few of them now. haha

Back from Villa, Madison and I dropped off Rick at the library while we proceeded to the Cove. Got some late night snackage and headed back for some studying in our favorite study area.

We decided to get out of the silent black hole of the basement. We passed by the 15 min guy, who smiled at us. Haha Madison and I sat in that corner table again. I'm telling you, I'm warming up to that corner area. It's kinda nice. Rick wanted us to join him, but he was at one of those really large, low tables that I don't like...where he was spying on Scott (no joke dude).

So yeah, I'd say it was productive-ish night for homework. I like working with Madison. I feel like I actually get something done when I'm with her. No offense Rick, but sometimes you talk too much. And yes, I just called you out on it in our blog.

Anyway, it's getting late, and I need to do some last minute studying before heading to bed. Hope everyone's surviving this midterm week (unless of course you still don't have midterms or you're already on spring break...you're all lucky bums)! Good luck! We're almost there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment