Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Luck of the Irish...

...in the library? It's Wednesday night, and even though it's St. Patrick's Day, we managed to go to the library to hit the books. Way to go studious studs! ;)

By the way...here's a video about the history of St. Patrick's Day just for the fun of it.

Back in the corner table with Sam and K-Scall, we got some work done. I found my artifacts for my capstone at the Multnomah County Library. I just hope that I can actually get all of them. That would be most excellent.

Rick came by a little later after FISH. He got to sing during FISH today. Not sure how it went though because I was in class/EspressoUP/library. Anywho, he joined us and started working with us as well.

Rick was wondering where Scott was because again he thought Scott was working. Nope. Scott was working with Brooks Broom over yonder. haha

I'm totally blanking right now about what happened in the library tonight, even though I know Rick and I shared some really good laughs. Like that one time when I posted a picture on Moodle Up about pilots.up.edu, and I put the wrong one up. hahaha Oh man...good times! The right one is up now, folks (featured here because apparently I lost the original...whoops).


Also, Rick and Colin discovered a misspelling in a Relay for Life chalk advertisement in front of Mehling Hall - Rely for Life?!?! I also had some random giggle attacks. Shoot.

Jeff wondered around the lib with 3-D glasses because you know everything is better in 3-D! Looking snazzy, best friend! ;)

Rick and I stayed until the lights went out. We're pretty convinced that they keep turning off earlier and earlier as we stay until closing. But yeah, as we were leaving, we ran into Andrew. Yesterday we bought some sweet Dirty Finch shirts! Rick and I got them today, so we'll definitely need to wear them to the lib and take some pictures! Woot! :)

Which reminds me that I never really got around to writing about Tuesday's time in the library. It was pretty funny as we talked to Andrew about buying shirts because he thought we were shaky customers. Whatever. We bought shirts. What now?!

Other than that, I remember writing for class. Wow, that took forever, but the writing doesn't stop there. Yeah, pretty much, especially since I'm working toward being a journalist.

But yeah, off to writing more papers! Catch ya in the library tomorrow! ;)

2 comments:

  1. You still need to write about our little incident with "15 minutes guy"

    haha X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting there. Don't worry about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete