Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wednesday night FLASHBACK...

So I forgot to write about some adventures that Rick and I had...well, more like encounters with 15 minutes guy.

It was pretty chill for the most part.  He was on his usual rounds about the library, collecting books that people left unselved and what not, while Rick and I were in the corner table, working on homework.

At the end of the night, he came over and gave his usual schpeel about having only 15 minutes left.  Except this time, we had "a little more than 15 minutes left." Lucky us right?! haha It was 18 minutes left to be exact.

But what was really interesting was how he came over to talk to us.  He like stood by our table and just stood there for a few seconds while Rick and I were talking to each other.  Then he told us what he usually tells us.  For some reason, he seemed nervous.  I'm not sure why though.  I mean, really, he's been telling us that we have 15 minutes left in the library for a couple weeks now.  Maybe he's actually comfortable around us....or not?

A few moments later, he came by to shelve some books, and I started laughing at something that Rick said.  I swear my timing for laughing out loud in the library always seems to happen when 15 minutes guy is around.  He probably thinks something of it, but it's really nothing.  Seriously.

As Rick and I left the library, 15 minutes guy made some weird face at us, according to Rick.  I'm not sure what that was all about.  BTW, I was carrying a load of things, including my backpack, purse, camera bag and tripod (yeah, I looked like I was going on some special photography trip or something).

But yeah, our interactions with 15 minutes guy were interesting this time around.  I have a strange feeling he knows that we blog about him...well, more like I blog about him. haha But whatev...

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, a photography trip to the library. CREEP! haha. Just kidding :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not like I took pictures with my camera...so ha! I just had to take all my supplies with me because of my photo class earlier that day.

    Still need batteries. Shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You eventually ended up taking pictures that one night when we had the dirt cups, haha X)

    ReplyDelete