Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

White tables

It's lunchtime, but no, I'm not eating lunch in the library, just spending time in here before class starts. I thought I had my assignment with me, but apparently not.  Definitely not walking all the way back to Fields, so hello blog updation! ;)

So it's a B-E-A-U-tiful day outside!  
Too bad I thought it was going to be chilly like yesterday.  Definitely dressed up with a sweater and boots. Blah. Spring time in Portland, can you please decide whether it's going to be nice and sunny on a more consecutive basis?

Anyway, I'm on the main floor of the library, realizing that I don't sit at these long white tables for a reason (maybe more than just one).

1. The table is too LOW, or maybe I'm just TALL.  I have to like hunch over to type or slouch in my chair.
2. They are awkwardly shaped - GIGANTICLY big, but I get it.  It's so that people can spread their work over a large area.
3. I feel really weird sitting here...bah! 

So that's my little rant about these tables.  I just want to return to the table in the corner or even up in the balcony.  At least they are proportional for me to have some good posture when I'm working on homework.

On a plus side, these tables are definitely sturdy enough to dance on (you know you were questioning that). ;) 

Well, I'm heading to class! Later!

4 comments: