Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Long time no write :)

Tarra has pretty much taken over the show with her vast amount of blogs, but guess what ... I'M BACK :)

I'd been pretty busy and never got around to write on the good ol' blog. Plus, I hadn't been at the library as often as I had in past weeks. Anyways, yesterday Tarra and I decided to change up the location and sit in the corner ... the very far corner, WITH SAM!!


It was a different scenery if you ask me, we saw more of the ground floor, we were able to see the people on the balcony as they looked down on us. We really were told "15 minutes" when there was 15 minutes left rather than 13 minutes, ha.

All in all, yester-night was a pretty successful day in the library - for me at least :)

I'll be here for Spring Break, so I guess I could try and work on the blog then :P

This was a pretty lame blog... [I'm really tired and sore and sick of studying to be honest with you]

Tonight though, Tarra and I changed up the scenery. She's in Fields and I'm in Villa. A break from the library is always healthy!

PS. Look we we saw :)

1 comment:

  1. What are you talking about? You're in the library the same amount I have been. In fact, you sit next to me when I'm writing in our blog! Anyway, you should write more when you're on break, if you do decide to visit the library. We should definitely have a least one post from break to show what we're up to! ;)

    Okay...see ya in the library tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete