Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

"I can see Scott from here."


Really now? From the second balcony, Rick and I leaned to the left to see if we could see him. Like the FAR LEFT. Mind you we were synchronized too. It was like when we saw that laser in front of Fields/Schoenfeldt (that's from a couple posts ago, if you're wondering). I'm sure Rick could see him, but Scott's still behind the bookshelf for me. OH well.

So spring break is in a couple days. Rick's staying in Portland to go exploring with Seamus (one of his many bromances...and by many, I really mean it), while I'm heading to VegASS (as my cousin would say) with Sam and Alyssa for the WCC Basketball Tournament among other things. Then it's off to home [sweet] home in Elk Grove, Calif. So exciting! We could really use this break; although I'm positive that I'll still need to complete a couple homework assignments at home as well as figuring out my plans for the summer. Anywho, back to times in the library...

It's the beginning of the week before spring break (obviously), and things are busier than ever (well, at least I think so...okay Rick agrees too). It's intense. We'll be here often, working. This is a study break, in case you were trying to figure that out too. So yeah, best be off to working again.

Ah...there's Madison working...haha


Okay. Seriously, let's get some work done! Good luck with midterms everyone (okay...just those who have them. If you don't, you're a lucky bum)!

P.S. Look who's in his usual spot in the library...

JEFF MAKJAVICH!!! :)

Another thing, Madison is going around telling people they have 15 minutes left in the library. Hahaha no, that doesn't make her 15 minutes girl. She's Madison.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahha and you totally put that last part in there after i had read it the first time. hahaha. i'm glad i'm madison and not fifteen minutes girl. too many syllables. bahahaha

    ReplyDelete