Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Afternoon Adventures of Tarra & Sam

I know the date says Thursday, but everything in this post happened on Wednesday.

First of all, it was Election Day for ASUP Executive Board. Sam was busy checking the stats on the election all day as the Election Committee Chair. Congrats to all the winners! :)

Anyway, that was a side note.

So after class today, I decided to go to the library to look up some things for my capstone. As soon as I walked in, I heard my name called. I looked to my left and only recognized Jedidiah, but it wasn't him who was calling me. I think I looked really confused. I continued walking through the main floor, puzzled about who was calling my name. It sounded like Sam's voice, but I couldn't find her! Before going up the stairs, I looked back to see if I was just overlooking her, but she was no where in sight.

Up on the second floor, I see Sam with Michael Vu. I was like, "Ah Sam!" We kept looking over the balcony looking for a computer, but everyone was on there. As soon as we saw one open up, someone from the entrance would take it. Sam went down and got on a computer. I was going to do some homework with Michael, but then I figured that I need a computer too.

Found one quick, next to Oscar (who was playing some online computer game...hahaha). I looked up stuff for my capstone. The library reference person was helpful. It's just a matter of gathering the materials.

Nearing the end of my afternoon adventure, Evan came over with a roll of voter stickers; he gave some to Jedidiah and Emily as we were leaving the library.

I forgot to say bye to Sam, so I turned around as we were about to exit.
*End of afternoon adventure*

No comments:

Post a Comment