Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

More Adventures of Tarra & Sam (and Rick, too)

Tonight (and by tonight, I mean Wednesday night) in the library was interesting. Let's start out chronologically and then break it down...

I got out of class early, headed to EspressoUP to find Sam and a bunch of other friends. After a while, Sam and I decided to go to the library to work (aka her Cancer exam and CPB things).

On the second floor, we found Andrew jumping in between the book stacks. Erm...why? I have no idea, but I assume he was getting his picture taken or something. I mean, no one just does that in the library, right? He stopped and talked to me and Sam. :)

We proceeded to the study room, thinking it would be quieter for working. Boy were we wrong! The study room next door was playing loud music...what the heck?! Lucky for us, we found a pair of computers on the main floor, which is where we were stationed for the rest of the night.

While working on the computers and talking with each other, we had a couple visitors, including the one and only Rick Baleros! Ha! He came and sat at a computer behind Sam and me...because he didn't wany people to know he was on Facebook. Sheesh.

Anyway, Andrew was the most frequent visitor.

1. He tried scaring Sam, but she just looked annoyed when he did so. Apparently I look confused.

2. He scared me by placing a stapler on my keyboard. I swear I thought he was going to attack me with the stapler; although I'm not sure what the motive behind that would be...

3. This might be the same encounter as #2, but we had a quick discussion about names. Mostly because I like saying his name, and well, my first name isn't exactly the easiest to pronounce at first glance. Nevertheless it was an interesting conversation.

4. Lastly, he came by as he was leaving the library. He placed the stapler on Sam's things and attempted to place the 3-hole punch on my things. Fail. He only got a hold of part of it, and it came apart, making a loud noise. Oh wow! hahaha

It was cool talking to Andrew tonight. I feel like I only see him in the library nowadays. *sigh*

Jeff came around every once in a while, so that was cool. According to Rick, his jacket was "silky smooth," or something like that.

Rick thought Scott wasn't in the library and was sad about that, which he told me through text: "Sad, Scott isn't working the desk :(." I pointed out to him that Scott was actually on the other side of the room instead of at the tech desk in the computer lab. hahaha

So although I wrote that one post about "creeping" and "stalking," I gotta admit that we actually do stalk one person in the library - 15 minutes guy. Really though! We don't talk to him unless he tells us there's 15 minutes left in the library (like he did tonight) or if we need some help with something. For example, tonight, there weren't any staples in the stapler, so I took it and asked him at the front desk. I felt like Cady in Mean Girls when she only talks to Aaron in Calculus about minuscule things, you know what I mean? I mean it's different in a sense. Anywho, we have confirmation that his name is Ryan, which I suppose is helpful if we ever decide to talk to him. Blah. Oh well.

Alli came over and took Sam home.

Rick was conversing with me on Facebook, clogging up my computer, so it took forever to send my CPB weekly update! Shoot! I finished it though (thank goodness)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment