Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My turn to be tired ...

So, it's 4:46 PM and I'm in the library. This is quite an unusual time for me to be here. I'm usually here when it's too dark for me to be seen outside (unless I'm wearing my neon green jacket!). I'm also not in the usual spot on the 2nd floor people watching.

Anyways, getting past that, I'm really tired today, I actually didn't sleep at all last night just because my sleep schedule got SUPER messed up from the weekend. I thought it'd be a good idea to stay up all night and pass out early to get my sleep schedule back up. That proved to be a fail today, haha.

I fell asleep at the last 10 minutes of Chemistry.
I fell asleep at the last 10 minutes of Theology.
I fell asleep at the last 10 minutes of Biology. (do we see a pattern going on here?)
I fell asleep in Philosophy and woke up the last 10 minutes of that class. (I was so consistent up until then)

Now I'm here in the library about to work on Chemistry and all sorts of other classes that have ruined my life X)

Until later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment