Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

BREAK TIME!!

Well, hello there friends and family. I am broadcasting this blog from the 2nd floor of the Library.

I must say, it feels nice to be back in the correct spot and the right floor. Anyways, it's a calm Sunday afternoon and of course, there are a bunch of people in the library doing homework. Spending so much time in the library I get a kick out of seeing all the people I know, haha.

For instance, I saw Sir Jeff Makjavich hiding behind a fake plant pretending to read.

Within the stacks I saw Andrew Hansen trying to find a book - maybe he was just hiding because he knows Tarra and I keep a tabs on him while we're in the library.

Not to far was Fugle getting in touch with his spiritual side as he worked on that infamous class known as BibTrad...

THIS JUST IN, SAM RIOFTA HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING! IT'S A PARTY NOW FOLKS!


This is such a great way to spend the good ol' Valentines day, you know - in the library. Doing homework. By ourselves ... (haha)

This is Lia Samieenejad, the newest member to our Chronicles in the Library. She was working on Chemistry. An ex-senator (like myself). Hopefully we'll be seeing more of her as this semester goes on.

Anyways, I should get back to doing some research for Biology. I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day. If that offended you, I then hope you had an AWESOME Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment