Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Outside the library.

With beautiful weather outside in Portland for the past week, it was only right to enjoy it! Rick and I spent some time in the sun outside of the library! Without a computer or a camera, Rick busted out his phone and took some video.

Introducing our first video blog...! ;)


Oh goodness. Rick is so demanding, telling people what to do! Anywho, we need to go outside more often. We need a change of setting every once in a while. :)

2 comments:

  1. I realized, with my sickness - I can hear my heavy breathing :(


    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, no kidding. I can't hear what I'm saying! Bah! hahaha

    ReplyDelete