Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sunday Night.

After an eventful Saturday, Sam and I decided to go to the library after mass. We ran into Jeff and Stephanie. Jeff told me that Rick told him to tell me to do homework. I took him seriously and was like, "I do do homework here." At the end of the night, Rick told me that it was "all for jokes." WHAT?!

Anyway, Sam and I sat on the 2nd balcony and worked on homework. Yay for productiveness!

With 15 minutes left before closing, Madison came over and told us in the fashion of the 15 minutes guy. Aww...CLASSIC! ;)

BTW...I saw the 15 minutes guy in Pilot House on Saturday. Great - now I recognize him outside of his usual environment.

So yeah, it was a pretty uneventful time in the library, but it was nice to be there and be somewhat productive. :)

See ya tomorrow folks.

2 comments:

  1. You know it was all jokes. I know you do homework, haha. I do homework. WE both do homework :)

    Next step to "15 Minutes Guy" is learn his name, haha. We should have Madison find out his name, after all, she works with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its kind of like seeing high school teachers, not in school.....dun dun dun! haha and i'm pretty sure his name is Ryan.

    ReplyDelete