Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Another day. Another Monday.

It's Monday, the 6th Monday of the semester. I forgot that today was President's Day - thanks to all the pre-frosh who reminded me of this momentous day.

Today really is one of those days though. I fought with myself to actually come to the library tonight. I didn't even want to do homework, ha. I just have my Theology book open to make it look like I'm doing something. Only the people behind me creepin really know what I'm doing...


Anyways, on to the better news. I realized I feel like a stalker when I walk into the Library, haha. Checking if I know the person working at the Lab Assistant desk. At this time of the day, it's usually Olberding.

Then I always walk in and scope out the people I know. Like right now from where I'm sitting on the balcony I can see Rizzo sitting at her computer and just typing away and looking at papers too.

I can also see that Brooms is texting and working on an Excel Sheet (business majors, haha).

Again, I can see Olberding perched in his little desk in the other computer lab.

I know right behind me is Makjavich and Hansen (our regulars) haha. Fugle was here, but alas, I don't know where he went.

I'm really tired, but I've decided I'm gonna read for Theology :)


Night guys.

1 comment:

  1. STALKER!!! hahaha

    Now all you need is a camera and then you're a PAPARAZZI! Bahahaha! ;)

    ReplyDelete