Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Not your ordinary library time.

BEFORE THE LIBRARY
I went to the speeches tonight for the ASUP Candidates. They all did an awesome job tonight. People better get on their voting on February 23rd and 24th! YOUR VOTE COUNTS! (Really, it does).

THE LIBRARY ...
So I was at speeches with Kristina Large, who happened to accompany me on my nightly adventure to the library. We first went to The Cove to get her a drink because she was thirsty. We then of course traversed to the library. We walked in. I then resumed my creeper status: before you read on, let's clarify something, Tarra and I might be creepin on people we know, but it's not creepin if we write about it in our adventures ... 1) See who is at the Lab Assistant Desk [Olberding of course]. Scott is also one of our regulars. Well, now that I think about it, I don't think he can be considered one of our regular goers ... he works there, haha. You be the judge of that one, ha. Moving on from creepin the Lab Assistant Desk I then: 2) Checked the balcony to see any familiar faces [I'm not surprised that it's Hansen and Makjavich that I see]. I also saw a good-looking dude named Jackson Martin. He's pretty awesome. He plays tennis. I played tennis, haha. After my usual balcony check I always scope out the ground floor. 3) I spotted Rizzo, who dressed down from her speech attire, and Fugle, who was out of his dress suit and into his sleep wear.

Of course we also saw other faces, Like Madison's and Margies' :)
It's always nice to see friends here. Margie was really shy and didn't want a picture. She said "I look nasty" or something along the lines of that, haha. Unfortunately Margie, we all looked not so hot anymore. It was of course late at night, the good looks from the beginning of the day had worn off and the look of "morning" was making an appearance on our faces.

So I realize I've mostly been writing about who I've seen in the library, and not necessarily what I've done in the library. Obviously I've been going to the library not only to continue this blog, but to get work done son! Of course stories are bound to happen from the Library. Like on Saturday when I went I failed to mention the fact that It was a successful day of being in the library and doing research. Then on Sunday I didn't tell you guys that I had a really good conversation with Sam about Senate and me wanting to run for Executive Board sometime down the road (we'll see how that goes). We also talked about the fact that there just aren't a lot of Science majors in the Senate. That made me super sad. ALSO, I found Harry Potter in Spanish in the Children's Section of the library - CHECK THAT STUFF OUT! On Monday, I had the pleasure of seeing a few people that were tagged in the blog check it out! Man, this blog has definitely reached a new status. Enough about the past, let's get to today's story!

So Madison was petting my hair because I guess it's really soft? I don't know what it is with people about wanting to pet my hair. When I buzzed it to 1/8 a lot of people just wanted to pet my hair because it looked fuzzy or soft. Well, as Madison was petting my head, I was talking to Rizzo and just letting her know she did a good job tonight and my thoughts on Senate next year. She petted my hair as well after Madison prompted her to do so. Mind you, my only connection to Rizzo is through Senate. Her petting my hair was equivalent to that random guy in the commons who asked if "everyone got to rub my head".

That is all folks. Enjoy the pictures. Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday.

Tarra comes back tonight. Now I won't be alone in the library :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I literally laughed out loud at LEAST 4 times. Good times. I shall accompany you more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alone in the library? Erm...did you not see all the people you were with in ALL those pictures? Seriously. hahaha

    But I'm glad you missed me when I was in Boston. :)

    ReplyDelete