Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday.

I walked into the Library around 2:30 with my Chemistry Lab group (I don't like Engineers, some of them at least). You might be asking, "Who goes to the library on a Saturday?"

Well, more than just me, haha. I walk in and look up at the balcony, which looked like a deserted island, but lo and behold, our friend Andrew Hansen is up there working - at least that's what he should be doing.

Then as I walk in further into the depths of the library I see Sir Makjavich reading. Yes, he can read :)

I just gave him a quick hug because I didn't want to interrupt his reading, ha.


Lastly, I'm sitting next to Jedidiah Fugle, our best friend (haha), who is working on BibTrad (a hefty class is what I hear from other people). Hats off to him for even attempting to work on a Saturday afternoon.

Anyways, I'm off to go do some Chemistry homework and then some Biology. Maybe I'll watch a movie tonight since I don't really need to study for anything.



PS. Tarra is in Boston for NACA. I'm here all by myself until Wednesday :(

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the library right now! I'm having the hardest time writing my speech about sleep. Seriously, I just want to take a nap but I need to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Our best friend! haha Nice. Great blog. :)

    ReplyDelete