Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Evening

It's Sunday, which is typically when everyone and their mom is in the library.

Rick and I are up on the second balcony. Nothing much happening. Although I'm pretty sure I passed by Andrew and Jeff with extreme determination to get to the second floor. Whoops.

There's a ton of athletes in the library this evening. I felt a tad bit uncomfortable about it, to be honest. I'm not really sure why though.

Anyway, Rick went down to find a computer. Oh wait...He just texted me that his shoes are squeaky. Thanks for the minor update dude! haha

I need to get back to reading before mass. See you there Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment