Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Friday, February 12, 2010

What a day.

First of all I survived my 3 exams today :) [YAY ME!]

ANYWAYS, I went to the Library after my Biology exam (around 1:20ish). I was very pleased at someone I saw there in the library. After a week or so, it had seemed like he fell off the face of this earth and was no where to be found! But no worries guys, Tarra and I are pleased to know our best library buddy is back and safe and sound, haha.

I bet you're all wondering who I saw, well I saw ...













JEDIDIAH FUGLE!

haha, alright. end of story.





I'm pretty sure I rocked all of my exams today too :D [this is where you are proud of me]

No comments:

Post a Comment