Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Commenting from the East Coast...

So while Rick has been having solo adventures in the library, I've been in Boston! Sad times to be separated, but not really...!? I mean seriously...look at all the people he keeps running into in there! Sheesh! I really miss our adventures, and it's only been one weekend.

Anywho, I'm living it up at NACA Nationals...haha...riiight! It's SNOWING right now!


Whoa!...it's pretty awesome! I have so much to share, but I have to get ready for an educational session that I'm attending.

Well, happy Mardi Gras! Have fun today folks! ;)

1 comment:

  1. OMG IT'S SNOWING!! YOU'RE SO LUCKY!! It's actually really sunny here in good ol' Portland. Can't wait until you come back so we can run into more people! We'll definitely have to upgrade and start taking pictures with people, haha.

    ReplyDelete