Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break ... In the library X)

So yesterday, well now that I think about it - two days ago (Tuesday) I went to the library. Fearing I was going to be the only one there except for the workers I walked in...

To my surprise, there were other people there too that were doing the same thing as me - homework. Before I get too off topic [ha] WHO THE HECK GIVES OUT HOMEWORK DURING SPRING BREAK!?

That's right, University of Portland, haha.

Aside from knowing that Madison was in the library working, I knew no one else, so I went on with my day doing my Chemistry reading (AUGH)!

That was the end of that, ha.


Moving onto yesterday (Wednesday), there were definitely less people there, or maybe that was because I went quite early this time. Either way, I did the same - chemistry. But lo and behold I saw a familiar face with a familiar t-shirt on. It was quite exciting seeing someone I knew that wasn't a worker. Who might this person be you ask? ANDREW HANSEN!! He's Tarra's library friend, if you didn't know :P

That's all for now. Probably won't have enough time to go into the library tomorrow, so with that I kind of hope it's a dull and boring place tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! "A familiar shirt." Because that doesn't sound creepy...hahaha j/k. Some people wear the same clothes sometimes. Anyway, glad to see that you're finally blogging again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I failed to mention it was the same shirt that he and Jeff were wearing in the one post where they looked like twins, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! The yellow "Dirty Finch" shirts! I'm supposed to purchase one of those for...$13! I wonder why 13. It seems like a random number, but okay.

    ReplyDelete