Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Two updates in one!

It really is your lucky day, you get two updates in one blog! How cool!? I know O_o

Yesterday, Sunday, people from Encounter were coming back from their awesome Godly retreat. I'm so proud of those guys, but that's aside the point. The only reason why I mention Encounter the slightest bit is because Evan went onto Encounter and he came back with the group - as I would hope he would. Not only did he come back from the retreat, he also went to the library with Tarra last night. I honestly don't know what happened because I showed up around 10:30 last night because of practice prior to my adventures here in the good ol' library. Maybe Tarra could fill you in on what went down with her adventures with Evan :)

One thing is for sure, we had a photobooth photoshoot yesterday, haha.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, today is Monday. Today was a work day. Today I was in the library since 6:30 slaving my life away on Chemistry! I swear, it will be the death of me.

In other news, we have a very new addition to our blog: Katie Capps. She's a senator for Mehling along with Caitlin Chu, who is mentioned a few blogs ago. She is also a freshman business major. Yeah, that's about it. That's Katie - meet her. Ask her questions. She doesn't bite, despite her small size, ha.

While I slaved away on Chemistry and Katie slaved away on other things, Tarra came in from the Diversity Dialogue speaker. Tarra realized just how conservative she is from that one speaker. Way to go Tarra!! She's been working on getting a job/internship. So she's been productive, but like she said, "I've been productive, but not the right production."


It's ok Tarra, at least we had some fun in the library with photo booth, haha.

That's really all there is to say tonight. The usual people are here working like Madison and Scott. Mainly Scott since he's here all the time. The usual people have passed through.

PS. Sam just walked by to say bye to us. BYE SAM!! BYE READERS!! Oh yeah! Jedidiah was here. He also came back from Encounter, haha. Again, BYE READERS!!

PSS. They started turning the lights off at 11:56. It's a reasonable time, but really? Do they want me and Tarra out of here that bad? Maybe they just want out as bad as they want us out, haha.

2 comments:

  1. Nice last pics, Rick. lol.

    Ahh, your hair is short! Omg! Crazy! I'll be coming back to the library sometime this week to write a speech :/ Poop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. on that p.s. note, its the second one. haha

    ReplyDelete