Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tiredness

Argh!!! Why am I so freakin' tired all the time?  I really need to do my assignments tonight with laundry and packing to boot! Oh my goodness.  I just want - no, need - to wake up and be able to complete all these demands.  Luckily, the weekend is swiftly approaching.  Hopefully, I can get some rest and be productive as well, even with the ASUP Executive Board Transition Retreat this weekend.  I'm actually looking forward to a quick Oregon coast getaway. 

ANYWAY, Rick and I are going to take a break with a quick Cove run.  One 16 oz. zebra mocha, please!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our late night Cove purchases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment