Awesome friends telling other awesome friends what is up in the Library, specifically, the second floor balcony facing the parking lot.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tis short, but sweet.

On Thursday I came to library a little later than usual if I can remember. That was because I came back from the play for Fine Arts, 39 Steps by Alfred Hitchcock, it was funny and I would love to watch it again.

Anyways, when I got here to the library I was working on my biology New York Times write up for obviously ... Biology.

That was the only thing I had time to work on, but I did see a new face in the library. She might be new to our blog, but she is a follower of this blog! I now present the newest member to the Adventures of Rick and Tarra Blog --


CAITLIN CHU!!

5 comments:

  1. I was sleeping the entire time this happened...in the library. I was SO TIRED on Thursday night. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rick, nice blog. You should check out and follow mine if you'd like =]

    keeganandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yes Lindsey!!

    You should follow my personal one :)

    rbaleros.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, Tarra, I saw you sleeping and I didn't want to disturb you.

    Yay! I finally made it to the blog and now I'll come visit more often!

    Omg, I was in the library for ever on Thursday... gosh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha thanks Caitlin! I needed the sleep, but I should have stayed in Fields that night. Somehow I convinced myself to go to the library. Blah...!

    ReplyDelete